Martin and his team of Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi and Fitness Instructors, as well as Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Nutrition Coaches and Nutritional Therapist, offer a broad range of In-House Corporate Health, Fitness and Well Being services.
Please contact Martin if you can’t find what you are looking for below and he will assist you
with finding a solution or directing you into the right direction.
We offer the following Coroprate ** In-House / On-Site ** services (besides the classes listed below):
- Seated in-chair, clothed Massages ( to reduce neck, shoulder and upper back tension ).
- One-to-One Personal Training on-site for the busy executive.
- Personal Nutrition, Food and Diet Consultations by our Nutrition and Health Coaches or Nutritional Therapists.
- Recruiting Fitness Instructors, Trainers or other relevant Health Professionals for In-House classes and services.
- Assisting you with In-House / On-Site Fitness, Health and Well-Being Marketing and Advertising.
- Lunch & Learn – Talks, Seminars and Presentations.
Here some of the Corporate ** In-House / On-Site ** Health, Fitness and Exercises classes we offer:
- Pilates & Core Strength Classes (Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced Level, we aim to provide various small equipment)
- Men Only Pilates & Core Conditioning
- Yoga Classes
- Tai Chi Classes
- Toning and Conditioning ( Body Weight Exercise ) Classes
- HIIT – High-Intensity Interval Training Classes
- Kettlebell Classes (online in certain areas of Dublin)
These classes can be run before work, mid-morning, during lunchtime or after work.
All our instructors, teachers and therapists are fully insured and qualified.
E-mail, call, text or message Martin with any further questions you might have in relation to your corporate in-house Health & Well-Being Programme or Fitness, Exercise and Health Classes.
You can rely on 15 years of experience in the Corporate Well-Being, Fitness and Health area. Martin worked from 2004 until 2019 in Ulster Bank’s gym, as part of Ulster Bank’s Health & Well-Being Programme, in Leopardstown, Dublin 18 as assisting manager, fitness, Pilates and Kettlebell class instructor on a part-time basis. He changed career into the fitness industry in 2002, after working for five years as a soft and hardware design engineer in the Sandyford Industrial Estate with S3 (Silicon & Software Systems).
He organized and taught various corporate exercise and fitness classes, offered health screenings, fitness assessments and diet/nutrition advice. He worked on in-house online and offline marketing and promotions, assisted with in-house health and well being days and weeks, managed the Health & Well Being part of Ulster Bank’s intranet for nearly 15 years. During this time he also overlooked the recruitment process of various other fitness and health professionals.