In-Person Pilates Ćlasses started in Dublin 18, Sandyford, Belarmine early August 2020.
More local South Dublin Classes start late August, early September 2020 (see timetable).
In the meantime check Martin's >>> Virtual-Live - Online Pilates Class - Website - www.PilatesOnline365.com <<< .
Call / Email Martin here, with any class realted question you have.
Martin and his team of Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi and Fitness Instructors, as well as Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Nutrition Coaches and Nutritional Therapist, offer a broad range of In-House Corporate Health, Fitness and Well Being services.
Please contact Martin if you can’t find what you are looking for below and he will assist you
with finding a solution or directing you into the right direction.
We offer the following Corporate ** In-House / On-Site ** services (besides the classes listed below):
- Seated in-chair, clothed Massages ( to reduce neck, shoulder and upper back tension ).
- One-to-One Personal Training on-site for the busy executive.
- Personal Nutrition, Food and Diet Consultations by our Nutrition and Health Coaches or Nutritional Therapists.
- Recruiting Fitness Instructors, Trainers or other relevant Health Professionals for In-House classes and services.
- Assisting you with In-House / On-Site Fitness, Health and Well-Being Marketing and Advertising.
- Lunch & Learn – Talks, Seminars and Presentations.
Here some of the Corporate ** In-House / On-Site ** Health, Fitness and Exercises classes we offer:
- Pilates & Core Strength Classes (Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced Level, we aim to provide various small equipment)
- Men Only Pilates & Core Conditioning
- Yoga Classes
- Tai Chi Classes
- Toning and Conditioning ( Body Weight Exercise ) Classes
- HIIT – High-Intensity Interval Training Classes
- Kettlebell Classes (online in certain areas of Dublin)
These classes can be run before work, mid-morning, during lunchtime or after work.
All our instructors, teachers and therapists are fully insured and qualified.
E-mail, call, text or message Martin with any further questions you might have in relation to your corporate in-house Health & Well-Being Programme or Fitness, Exercise and Health Classes.
You can rely on 15 years of experience in the Corporate Well-Being, Fitness and Health area. Martin worked from 2004 until 2019 in Ulster Bank’s gym, as part of Ulster Bank’s Health & Well-Being Programme, in Leopardstown, Dublin 18 as assisting manager, fitness, Pilates and Kettlebell class instructor on a part-time basis. He changed career into the fitness industry in 2002, after working for five years as a soft and hardware design engineer in the Sandyford Industrial Estate with S3 (Silicon & Software Systems).
He organized and taught various corporate exercise and fitness classes, offered health screenings, fitness assessments and diet/nutrition advice. He worked on in-house online and offline marketing and promotions, assisted with in-house health and well being days and weeks, managed the Health & Well Being part of Ulster Bank’s intranet for nearly 15 years. During this time he also overlooked the recruitment process of various other fitness and health professionals.