Online & Virtual Pilates Ćlasses are ongoing in January 2021.
We will re-start our local In-Person South Dublin based Classes - once Covid-19 restrictions allow or the Lockdown is removed.
(1) Click >>> For Post-Lockdown/Covid-19 --- Updates --- on *local In-Person Classes* - Register here.
(2) Click >>> For - Live-Virtual & Online Pilates Classes with - Martin - www.PilatesOnline365.com
Below more general information about our Home – Small Group (2-4 max.) and One-to-One, Private Personal Training sessions. You can view Martin’s personal training website at www.YourCoachMartin.com (Martin Luschin), where he offers other *Online* and *Offline / In-Person* Exercise, Fitness and Health Services.
This service is available in Dublin 14, D14, Dublin 16, D16 and Dublin 18 and surrounding areas or in areas south Dublin e.g. Shankill, Greystone, Bray etc., as I live in Leopardstown Heights since 2008.
- Home – Small Group (2-4 max) – Private or One-to-One Personal Training can help you with
- Pilates – Benefits for Athletes and individuals involved in competitive sports
- Why Home Small Group or One-to-One Personal Training
- Your Initial Consultation
- Martin professional background
1. Home – Personal Training can help you with e.g.:
• Getting Fitter, Leaner and Stronger
• Toning and Firming Up
• Tackling certain Back Issues
• Reducing Stress Levels and Boosting Mental Focus
• Getting a Leaner Body
• Increasing your Mobility – Flexibility
• Learn about healthy eating, diet and nutrition (since June 2016)
• Taking the guess-work out of fitness, health and well being
We provide advice, assistance, experience and encourage you to keep the exercises up after the Personal or Small Group sessions are completed. This is the only way that you really benefit from any kind of exercise. It is a gradual lifestyle change you are aiming for.
2. Pilates – Benefits for Competitive, Amateur or Professional Athletes are:
Increased Core Strength
Improved Flexibility and Mobility
All core strength, flexibility and mobility will help you to prevent injury and therefore stay at the top of your game.
3. Why Small Group or One-to-One Personal Training
Small Group or Personal Training allows us to be much more specific and focus on your needs and objectives. This is only partially possibly in a group class with e.g. 8-12 class participants.
4. Your Initial Consultation:
We start with a fitness and postural assessment to identify weaknesses, strengths and discuss your objectives and goals. We talk about the “Why” you want to do this. We identify what having achieved your goals will allow you to do differently to your current situation. What are your real benefits.
5. Martins professional Fitness, Pilates and Health background:
I am assisting and helping various groups and individuals as personal trainer, fitness – Pilates and Kettelbell Instructor since autumn of 2002, having started with group fitness classes in various educational institutions and fitness centres e.g. Newtown Park School, Benildus Health and Fitness Club. Over the years I taught classes in various businesses e.g. Vodafone, The Equality Authority, BCM Hanby Wallace, Ulster Bank, Ericsson. Sport teams were another group with whom I worked together e.g. TCD Rowing Team, UCD Rowing Squad.
I’m managing Ulster Bank’s corporate gym in Leopardstown, Central Park since 2004, on a part-time basis and managed a fitness studio “Fitnecise Studios” in South Dublin, Churchtwon 2009-2015, before going back to focusing on Home – Personal Training and Small Group Training in summer 2015.
Contact us at 086-1736720 or e-mail PilatesDublin.ie today with any further questions you might have or for your initial consultation.
We design personalized programs afterwards. These programs focus on your chosen objectives and goals. The programs intensity will progress gradually to challenge your body so it has to adapt, allowing you to get slimmer, trimmer and fitter the healthy way.
You will learn how to do the movements and exercises in the most beneficial and safe way depending on your fitness level and objectives.
Around four years ago I started to work with individuals and got positive feedback (see testimonials – coming soon). It is very rewarding if you can help clients, especially if they were initially in pain.
Yours in Health & Well Being
_Martin – Fitnecise Coaching