Online & Virtual Pilates Ćlasses are ongoing in June 2021.
We re-start our local In-Person South Dublin Classes - once Covid-19 restrictions allow.
In the meantime ....
(1) Click >>> For Post-Lockdown/Covid-19 --- Updates --- on *local In-Person Classes* - Register here.
(2) Click >>> For - Live-Virtual & Online Pilates Classes with - Martin - www.PilatesOnline365.com
Below a list of my Pilates & Fitness Videos. Contact me via e-mail or comment on facebook with suggestions, ideas, feedback etc. or what other fitness, Pilates, Body-Weight, Kettlebell exercises and health or nutrition information you are looking for
Check my first Online Video Pilates & Fitness Course here.
- more videos are available on my partner-website www.yourHealthHabitCoach.com (click here).
- Video 13 – Sample – 5min Warm-Up and Loosening Exercise Video
- Video 12 – 10min Neck, Back, Shoulder Loosening & Stretching Routine (for office or home)
- Video 11 – Happy Pear brothers recommendations whom to follow online re Nutrition, Food & Health Advice.
- Video Collection – Ten Videos – all in one post – no written description, technique included
- Video 10 Progression Core Strength Exercises with a Foam Roller – 3 Plank Variations
- Video 9 Posture Foam Roller Exercises – Back Spine Stretches, Shoulder Mobility, Posture Improvement
- Video 8 Pilates – Single Leg Stretches, Roll Back or Rolling Like a Ball, Shoulder Bridge
- Video 7 Pilates – Pilates Roll-Up Core Strength Exercise – Three Variations / Options
- Video 6 General Fitness, Core Work – Core Strength, Pilates, Upper-Body Combo 1. Roll-Down Push-Up, 2. Roll-Out, 3. Ball Russian-Twist
- Video 5 Pilates – Pilates & Core Strength Combo 3x – Roll-Up – Side-Bend – Swimming / Super-Man/Woman
- Video 4 Pilates – Back Loosening, Stretching and Mobilizing Pilates Exercises
- Video 3 Pilates – Corporate 10min Lunch Neck Back Shoulder Stretching, Loosening Class Sandyford Leopardstown Central Park Dublin 18
- Video 2 Pilates – Intermediate to Advanced Pilates & Core Strength Combination
- Video 1 Pilates – Morning Pilates & Loosening Routine with Martin