Online & Virtual Pilates Ćlasses are ongoing in May 2021.
We re-start our local In-Person South Dublin Classes - once Covid-19 restrictions allow.
In the meantime ....
(1) Click >>> For Post-Lockdown/Covid-19 --- Updates --- on *local In-Person Classes* - Register here.
(2) Click >>> For - Live-Virtual & Online Pilates Classes with - Martin - www.PilatesOnline365.com
Are you a Pilates Instructor who lives in South Dublin, the greater South Dublin area or south Co. Wicklow? Or do you know a Pilates Instructor who lives in that area?
I’m looking for an instructor who is available to teach a Pilates Class in the Leopardstown, Sandyford, Dublin 18 area in the local business, as I got an inquiry from a corporate client and I can’t teach that class myself.
The business is located within walking distance of the Leopardstown Race Course, the Central Park LUAS stop (Green Line) is a five to ten minutes walk and the M50 exit 14 is very closeby as well. The client is looking for a once-off free-trial class to see if the class participants get on with the teacher, like the teachers teaching style and enjoy the class.
The ideal candidate fulfils the following requirements:
- is a fully qualified Pilates Instructor
- has her/his own up-to-date indemnity and liability insurance
- has a minimum of two or three years Pilates teaching experience
- is 30 years old or older
Please watch below video fully before you contact me (*no* phone-calls please), as it explains all the details and what information I’m looking for from instructors who are interested in teaching this class.
Simply e-mail me the following (with the subject “Corporate Pilates – Your Name” ) :
- A short one-page CV that lists
(1) relevant qualifications, (2) your teaching experience (what / the type of classes, where / location, how long)
- A copy of relevant certificates, diplomas, etc.
- A copy of your insurance certificate
- A short outline “Why you are the right candidate for this vacancy.”
I’m planning to promote more corporate classes on my website www.PilatesDublin.ie in the next few months and therefore I’m looking for several other instructors, to whom I can refer corporate clients on to in the future. The idea is that you take on the class yourself, once it was referred on to you.
All I’m looking for is a once-off referral fee, as outlined in the video. Meaning once you got the class started all the income is yours. I quoted the company a fee of €80-€100 per class, assuming they sign up for a minimum of six to eight-weeks.
E-mails that miss documents will be ignored.
Yours in Health, Fitness and Well-Being