Join our Classes *Anytime* in August 2022 !
• For Beginners to Intermediate female & male participants from the age of 40 onward.
• Class Venue: Taney Parish Centre, Dundrum, Dublin 14, Dublin 16.
Just a few minutes walk from the Dundrum LUAS bridge and the old Dundrum shopping centre.
• Taught by Martin, who teaches various Fitness, Exercises, Pilates, Toning, Conditioning, Kettlebell etc. in the greater South Dublin area since 2002. ( PS Martin is in his early 50s, did a lot of competitive endurance sport Long Distance Running, Triathlon for 20 years (1990-2010) and keeps himself mainly fit and injury-free with a mix of Body-Weight, Kettelbell and Pilates Exercises ).
• Tuesday 6.30pm-7.30pm – it’s a full hour class, as we keep 15-30min between classes to allow time for questions or feedback you might have a, or simply to have a chat.
Maximum Number of Class Participants: * 8 *
Classes are intentionally kept small, to allow sufficient space between class participants (in alignment with Covid-19 regulations) and to enable the instructor to give you individualized feedback, suggest modifications if relevant or necessary.
Class Fee: Classes run month by month at the moment (during Covid-19 restrictions and regulations). Meaning each month there will be three, four or sometimes five classes, depending on how many Tuesdays there are in a month.
• 3 Classes per month €42
• 4 Classes per month €55
• 5 Classes per month €68
• Drop-In / Pay-as-you-go €15
Payments can be done (1) Online via credit or debit card, (2) IBAN transfer or (3) cash.
Please print, fill-out the following One-Page Health-Screening form and bring it along to your first class or e-mail it to Martin.
>>> Contact Martin today <<< with any other questions you might have or to book your place.