Join my Over 60s and Active Seniors Pilates Classes Anytime!
Classes continue “in November 2022 as usual!”
Book today as places are limited.
The classes are open to all Fitness Levels, Women, Men and Beginners!
Active Seniors & Over 60s Pilates – Get & Stay Fit Classes in South Dublin,
Dublin 14, Dublin 16, D14, D16, near Goatstown, Nutgrove, Rathfarnham.
Pilates & Core Strength – Sample Pilates Program, Routine
1. Over 60s & Active Seniors Pilates Class times:
__ (1) Thursday Mid Morning 10am-11am
__ (2] Thursday Mid Morning 11.30am-12.30pm
2. Small classes: 8-10 participants max. per class, to allow some degree of individual attention.
3. Social Activities: we generally meet once a month for tea, coffee and a chat after the class.
(This is put on hold for the time being, due to Covid-19 restrictions)
4. Level: All levels ( beginners ), ages, women and men are welcome!
5. We re-start our November 2022 Classes on:
>> on Thursday 10th November 2022 <<
Join – Anytime in November 2022 (availability allowing).
You might consider a One-to-One Personal Class / Session with Martin.
6. Venue: Taney Parish Center, Dundrum, just off Taney Road, between Dundrum and Goatstown.
in Dublin 16, D16, in walking distance from the Dundrum LUAS stop and Dundrum Main Street.
Close to Churchtown, Mount Merrion, Milltown, Clonskeagh.
(Click on the picture below to see the class venue or find a map and street view here (1) Map, (2) Street-View.)
7.1 – 7 Classes (7 consecutive weeks) €95.00 or pro-rata if a 7-week course already started.
7.2 – Booking-deposit (non-refundable) €50.00
7.3. – Trial Class, Drop-In Class €15 ( if availability allows, please contact Martin before attending)
Find our Covid-19 policies & relevant information here.
Call, Text or E-mail – Martin (click here) for further information or with any questions you might have.